1914 This Generation

by BiggerRed 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BiggerRed
    BiggerRed

Need some help explaining the falsehood of 1914 and this generation. I am needing articles fod reference

• oppostate
  • Alfred
    Alfred

Read “The Gentile Times Reconsidered” by Carl O Jonsson

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

BiggerRed,

I have several decades experience dealing with 1914, as you will see by going to:

http://www.jwstudies.com/babylonian_captivity.html

You will find my email address there as well.

Doug

• BiggerRed
    BiggerRed

Thanks guys ☺☺

• venus
    venus

Most important factor to be taken into consideration is Jewish documents because it is their history. Their Encyclopedias and reference works give the year 586 BCE as the year of their temple destruction.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And as Venus says we should be taking into consideration Jewish Documents because it is their History and in their language and if anybody should know what they are talking about it should be them ,shouldn`t it ?

Why should we be relying on Christian Apologists for their interpretation of Jewish documents ? Who have their own agenda ? One that is at loggerheads with Jewish traditions ?

And if History has been nothing else, it has demonstrated to us how Western Society / Christendom have persecuted the Jews throughout the Centuries.

Do the writings of the Jew`s ,Hebrew scriptures ,Scholars , point to the year of 1914 ? as being of any significance ? NO

1914 is a year that has been prominent in just one ( JW ) of over 40,000 christian sects in the 1900`s in well over 140 years at the last count.

And do not forget C.T.Russell was a believer in the Zionist movement. as a Christian ?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

ad1914.com

Hasn't been mentioned yet, but please give it a try. VERY useful!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation was always a false teacher of bible interpretation with a marketing edge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit