Greenland Glacier growing again after years in decline another blow to GW theory.

by Thomasdam 5 Replies latest social current

• Thomasdam
    Thomasdam

So much for Global warming its a damn hoax. [url]https://www.apnews.com/b19abfb0a0534b51925aa121806255a8[/url] Bawhahahaha no collusion, no obstruction now this, I can hear the sound of liberal tards necks breaking as they hang themselves.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

TD,

Thanks for that.

I read the article and if you think it says global warming is a hoax, you should probably read it again, assuming that you read it in the first place.

• steve2
    steve2

Respectfully encourage to read the entire article, Thomasdam. Or, if you have, your thoughts on the following excerpt:

"While this is “good news” on a temporary basis, this is bad news on the long term because it tells scientists that ocean temperature is a bigger player in glacier retreats and advances than previously thought, said NASA climate scientist Josh Willis, a study co-author. Over the decades the water has been and will be warming from man-made climate change, he said, noting that about 90 percent of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases goes into the oceans."

• cofty
    cofty
    I can hear the sound of liberal tards necks breaking as they hang themselves

This is a classic example of what is wrong with political debate.

Previously stupid people had no access to information because they were too lazy &/or thick to read scientific data. Now they are only a click away from a headline, a few pictures and a gang of commenters who also don't understand the information, but who are determined not to let that stop them displaying their ignorance.

Somebody who accepts the fact that humans are having an effect on the earth's climate does not deserve to be insulted by somebody who doesn't understand the article they are citing.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This is the same guy who sees no moral difference between homosexuality and pedophilia. To paraphrase Vonnegut, if brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm seeing Thomasdam as the latest in what has become a tiresomely long list of posters (thankfully more obvious in the past), who spit out an uninformed and poorly reasoned point of view then vanish from actively engaging in the subsequent discussion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit