My intro essay revisited

by vienne 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• vienne
    vienne

Hi everyone [even the person who always marks my posts thumbs down - snicker] I've added to and revised my introductory essay for Separate Identity volume two. Please read it and give me your thoughts.

Thanks,

Rachael

https://truthhistory.blogspot.com/

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Vienne, especially for all your research, and for Posting it on here.

I guess the person who gives you a thumbs down all the time is probably a J.W who doesn't like the truth about J.W history to be given the cold light of day. Well, truth is truth, and if such exposure makes the J.W Org look very, very silly, that person should simply make the right move, i.e away from such silliness.

Thanks again.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Just want to encourage you to press on in your work, what you're doing is valuable.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Vienne, from the three dislikes, it seems you have three JWs who view honest, objective historical facts about the JW organisation as if those facts (or you) are in opposition to truth.

Can clearly supported facts ever oppose truth?

Does the JW org to want to hold the exclusive 'rights' to shape or sanitise its past?

Would knowing its past history reveal to the public historical events they would want to now deny?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Thank you Vienne for your work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit