ARC - Case Study 54 - All Exhibits have been released

by jwleaks 347 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

dub, I can read but I don't read conclusions if you know what I mean. I only posted what RO said.

Can you show once how posting facts is being a wt sympathizer versus your name calling which only shows you are sore. Why are you so sore and stop taking it out on me. You are a troll.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fisherman - "...I can read..."

A fact that never ceases to amaze us. :smirk:

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    A fact that never ceases to amaze us. vid

What are you implying?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fish, if you really can't figure it out, then frankly, that just confirms the implication behind the statement.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fish, if you really can't figure it out, then frankly, that just confirms the implication behind the statement.

Again, what are implying again?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

RO is as much 'gay, therefore, non-JW' as I am Dolly Parton.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

RO is as much 'gay, therefore, non-JW' as I am Dolly Parton.

ROFL

I wonder too but that is what he says.

• Landy
    Landy
    Konceptual99 you provided a clear reason where you feel the policies has problems. I agree having more of a single policy would be better in the long run.

I don't think its possible to to have a single cohesive policy in a religious setting. There's too many variables and too many different circumstances. In a setting such as a school or youth club it's a lot more straightforward, in a religious setting less so.

i think that's reflected throughout different religions; I'm not sure Catholics have an if A then B type procedure. I would imagine their procedure is to phone the Bishop. Which is much the same as what the elders are told to do.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

LAW xYz

Any church official acting in any capacity church or non-church and acting under any setting church or non-church having any knowledge or belief or having heard any report of child abuse hearsay or whatsoever is mandated to report the information to xYz.

Any person having been found guilty of child abuse shall not be alone with any child under any setting as governed by this statute.

Any person having any sexual feelings towards a child shall not be alone with any child under any setting as governened by this statute.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If RO is a gay non-JW and EdenOne is Dolly Parton then I want to be Scarlet Johansen.

Who do you'll want to be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit