ARC - Case Study 54 - All Exhibits have been released

by jwleaks 347 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener

RO "would indicate that Paul said not to even eat with a man that was once called your brother. "

What Bible did you read that in?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I would say personally say that the person chose to disassociate or formally remove themselves as a witness. I would indicate that Paul said not to even eat with a man that was once called your brother. I would also indicate that Jesus stopped his association with Judas when he excused him from the lord's evening meal before his betrayal of the Christ. I would also indicate that ultimately it is a choice that someone makes if they want to shun a person or not, in reality a person can find a legitimate excuse if they want to speak with someone who is either DA or DF. I would also indicate, that even though I am not associated with a congregation right now because of my sexuality, that in my decades of experience I have never known someone who was DF for speaking with someone who was DF or DA. I may be living in a fantasy world and that is probably my own experiences but that is what I have seen, including a number of DF and DA family members that my immediate family did speak with while I was growing up.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Person who DA accepted and lived by the rules of the church and one of the rules is what you refer to as "shunning" and now all of a sudden when such person decides not to be a member of the church feels that church laws do not apply. It does; based on wt interpretation of the Bible.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

And the score is still 0 - 0 !

Says the impartial arbitrator.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    freddo - Spinks and O'Brien are spiritual Eunuchs.

Well they definately don't have the balls needed to stand up and testify as to what the Watchtower really teaches and what the JWs are ordered to believe.

This was highlighted in their public questioning by Angus the Arc Angel.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    ZAPPA-ESQUE - Please change the title of poor ol JW Leaks topic to :
    BABBLE ON THE GREAT
    12 f****ing hours later and you are still entertaining each other here ! And the score is still 0 - 0 !

That's our Dick Fisherman combo. Gotta love 'em. They spend all of their time here, one for 13 years, so they must like us too.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I would say personally say that the person chose to disassociate or formally remove themselves as a witness. I would indicate that Paul said not to even eat with a man that was once called your brother. I would also indicate that Jesus stopped his association with Judas when he excused him from the lord's evening meal before his betrayal of the Christ. I would also indicate that ultimately it is a choice that someone makes if they want to shun a person or not, in reality a person can find a legitimate excuse if they want to speak with someone who is either DA or DF. I would also indicate, that even though I am not associated with a congregation right now because of my sexuality, that in my decades of experience I have never known someone who was DF for speaking with someone who was DF or DA. I may be living in a fantasy world and that is probably my own experiences but that is what I have seen, including a number of DF and DA family members that my immediate family did speak with while I was growing up.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You already posted that above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, twisted as it is. Just trying to hear your own echo? I'm sure your twin will be here shortly to reiterate your JW position. And yes, you live in a fantasy world, on an apostate forum, with a pro-JW stance, all the while JWs are looking forward to you becoming bird food due to your sexuality, which they view as a moral failing and choice rather than just who you are. Perhaps even your friend Fisherman feels that way about you, as he tends to view things through the JW lens, and let's face it, we all know what the Bible says if that's your end all be all for life.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

dub, did you ever get a traffic ticket and you tell the cop how stupid he is or maybe the judge how stupid he is - but the violation is valid and so is RO post until you show different. Nothing you have said has any merit towards the topic. All you can do is yell and call names at people. --RO position stands.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit