I hope Armageddon doesn't come before we find out who Negan killed

by Zoos 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Jajajaja.... this is soo funny I felt the same way about Game of Thrones, while being an asleep JW I feared Armageddon will be here before I would see the finale of GOT....Once I was awake the next thing came to mind that I have a great chance I will get to see how GOT will end!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Good point Zoos! Hadn't thought of that....
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I've heard it could be Darryl, because they don't have him under contract yet for next season. I'm really hoping it's Eugene.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Armageddon is closer than Negan's bat is to your brain-case! <--- Hip new JW slogan to demonstrate that they are normal people.
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    I thought it was obvious that it was Michonne?
  • eva luna
    eva luna

In the comic books it's Glen,

though I hear it will be Daryl .

I can see this because the actor that plays him is starting a new series and has a movie coming out. Other than that, I wouldn't place him on the list as much as any other.

The writers say there is no clue or way too know , but that randomly someone will.

I could see Mishonne. Rick and her are too happy and overly willing to preserve this. It would destroy the rest of him.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Forget The Walking Dead.

I wanna see Game of Thrones to the bitter, gory end.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    It's Daryl, folks.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Steve2 said it first. Ask him.
  • No Apologies
    No Apologies

I remember hoping Armageddon wouldn't come before Star Trek II, Star Trek III, Empire Strikes Back, etc. It sounds so stupid now. It's 2016, how can anyone still be a JW????

No Apologies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit