I hope Armageddon doesn't come before we find out who Negan killed

by Zoos 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Zoos
    Zoos
    That's all I have to say.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Maybe Negan IS the start of the Great Trib?
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Evidently the show will shift next season to Negan's perspective, showing how he arrived at the person he has become. Perhaps Rick's dominance is over and the show can move on in a new direction? If you think about it, killing just one of Rick's crew for the murder of at least 20 is pretty fair. If only he were to kill Jesus, then no one else would have to die! You have to watch the show to understand that reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kFWZz7V58

• bradford
    bradford
    How u know that wasanelder
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rick that was killed. Negan would like to set a big example, and killing the "leader" would do that...

I am not happy about that idea, but it wouldn't be surprising...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I hope Armageddon doesn't come before return of the Jedi. Need to know what happened to Han solo. Oh wait what year is this ? nevermind.
  • flipper
    flipper

My money is on Morgan & Carol getting together with the group that helped Morgan get Carol medical help- and Morgan, Carol and that new group from the season ending episode will come back and kick Negan's ass and his group- then spring Rick's group free. Kind of my prediction- for what it's worth.

Negan of course hit somebody hard in the end but who knows IF that person died or not ? It wasn't definitive. AND maybe Morgan will finally stand up and give retribution to Negan. At least that's what I'm hoping for

• Zoos
    Zoos

Flipper, all the nerds at work, and I, came to the same conclusion. Carol will make a Rambo come back and Morgan will be at her side to save the group.

In the meantime, I think either Glen, Darryl, or Aaron got the club.

I heard someone say, "Looks like Negan killed the camera man." Hillarious.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Stuckinarut2 - - - That would be a good idea, EXCEPT... right before Negan killed whoever he killed, he said, "If anyone screams, cut out his (Kyle's) other eye and feed it to Rick."

That doesn't lend to your scenario.

• Island Man
    Island Man

"If only he were to kill Jesus, then no one else would have to die!"

So you're saying that Jesus died for Rick's sins?

I think it's Michonne. Michonne is a real badass and you'd remember that Negan reacted to some apparent bravery or strength exhibited by the victim after he gave the first blow or two. So I think it's either Michonne or Daryl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit