Perfect example about speaking before knowing all the facts

by TresHappy 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Well first off, it's been a terrible day. I feel horrible, was late to work, finally came in and I finally had a really nice pity party for a couple of hours. The boss has been nice today, but still getting on my nerves with quotes like "you're going to be here at 8:00 tomorrow, aren't you...?" This afternoon boss is bitching on overload about a student of his who hasn't come to class the past few days. Bitch, whine, bitch, whine, that's all he did about this student. Student shows up at 5:00 pm today. Won't be around for a while, they found his youngest son dead over the weekend, 20 years old. So boss is still bitching, I finally said, "lay off, they found his son dead..." Boss now feels like crap...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

This is a defining issue on the measurement of Morality. Can you excuse someone as just having a bad day. Does your opinion or judgement of someone come from one or two actions, or do you wait to find out who they are first. We are all guilty from time to time of jumping to conclusions.

Maybe your boss is having problems at home. Maybe his bosses are on his ass about something, and he woke up this morning with a hemroid. And maybe i have just been doing an awful lot of rambling today.

In any case that is a terrible tragedy for his student. I feel awful when i hear that kind of stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit