Forum Navigation

by Incognito 4 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Incognito
    Incognito

1) After submitting a comment, the 'Edit' feature is no longer shown but I am able to 'Like' my own comment.

2) When I click on my User Name in the Black band at the top of the page to view my profile, I receive a page indicating Server Error'

I'm using the latest Chrome browser. Clearing the browser cache, cookies and history does not change the issues listed above.

• Simon
    Simon

Have you tried re-signing in?

• Simon
    Simon

Ah, I think I found the issue.

BTW: Likes may appear to work, but that's because it increments locally. You can only like something if you're authenticated and if you are authenticated you can't like your own posts. Sorry to everyone clicking those like links ...

• Incognito
    Incognito

Yes, I did re-sign in before posting above.

Although I did 'like' my post after I posted it, I noticed that like vote was not indicated when I reopened the thread.

Simon, thank you for responding to this thread so quickly. I am now able to again access my profile, and the 'Like', 'Dislike' choices are now no longer shown on my post above while they are showing for your 2 replies.

Edit to add: The edit function is also working again as evidenced by this comment.

• blondie
    blondie

Everything seems okay on the home front now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit