1st Year Anniversary

by Robotnomore 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Hey everybody, we made it!! It's been one heck of a year, but we got thru it and things are getting better. I guess its true, time heals all wounds. It's been a year today that we offically resigned from the WTS. It feels good to be free from the borg and all of their bogus rules. We haven't joined any other church but are ready to start going to see what is out there. We were both raised in the borg and have never been to one. We have started telling all of our non borg relatives that we have left the JW's and are they ever happy about it. We are finding a new support system in our other relatives. I have two Witness relatives we told about the pyramid and the UN scandal and showed them the documents I printed off of Randy's site on the UN. They were shocked! I'm not sure but I don't think he is going to the Kingdom Hall any more. I'll find out more later. We just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you out there for your support and help thru all of this. We hope we can meet some of you some day. So all of you feeling down and depressed, hang in there, Time helps it to heal and the freedom is wonderful. The "LIGHT" is getting brighter every day. Thanks again,

Robotnomore

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

A big congratulations to you and yours. It's a big wide wonderful world out there, now go enjoy it! It's been a year already!

CyrusThePersian (Trying to get out of the "newbie" class)

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Congrats Robotnomore! I am amazed at how many of you all remember the official day. When I got df'd I have no idea. I know when I talked to the elders, but when they read the announcement I have no idea. Isn't it amazing how different you look at things now? The more to get away from it the happier you are it seems!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Congratulations "Robbotnomore!" Wish you folks the best! However, don?t be in a hurry to join another "church!" It?s just my opinion, for whatever it is worth, that "ALL RELIGION is a snare and a racket" (Rutherford?s words, not mine). If you can get together with real friends and study the Bible, I?m for that. But as for "big-business religion," I?m aiming for the barf-bag! Hope you folks do the same!

Anyway, wish you folks the best. Enjoy your Christian Freedom!

Cyberguy!

• morty
    morty

Congrats!!!!

does it not feel good to be free...its like being out of jail...thats the way I explain it...

Enjoy your new journey....oh ya, and A Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!

morty

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Lovinlife,

Thanks for the congrats! The reason we remember the day so good is becacuse we wrote a letter, had it noterized and sent it registered mail RR.

Cyberguy,

Thanks! We will probably never join another church, but we just want to go to check them out for ourselves. Since the WT lied to us about everything else, we figured they lied about them too.

Mortons68,

Thanks! We are enjoying it now and Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

congrats

good work.

the rest is the best!

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit