Liquidation sale of RBC assets

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I heard somewhere the Charity Commission, if I can recall correctly.
  • millie210
    millie210

This is a really poor way to liquidate tools if your using any financial reasoning at all.

It smacks of "we dont care, really."

Were these tools donated? Is that the why behind the blase attitude?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The fact that their selling the tools makes it obvious to me that they do not plan on doing much building and if they do it will be small scale and by outside contractors. With a net increase of 20k new members there's no reason to build anytime soon.
  • apocalypse
    apocalypse
    We are witnessing the demise of Watchtower. Its slow and painful. Just the way I like it.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's gotta be very confusing to the rank and file. That is if they learn about the sale of all the RBC tools and everything related. That May 2014 letter about the extreme need of KH's worldwide, only to be in a massive sale of RBC assets a year-and-a-half later????? Just seems to go contrary to what every JW were to understand 18 months ago. Would not make any sense at all to me.

Very, very confusing to the JW's if they no about this big ''sell-off'''.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I just gotta say this. I'm just glad that I got this site because I get the inside scoop on things WAY before the JW's in the congregations do. What does the Bible say, it's shrewd for man to see the calamity and proceed to protect himself from it. I'm just grateful to all of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit