Liquidation sale of RBC assets

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Really strange. Why liquidate those assets? I guess they really aren't going to build anymore local halls.

All these money moves are really curious.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

True. I believe some people are really starting to squirm!!! That over-the-top memo to the Elders of the Borg in May of 2014 which by in laaaaaaarge part the rank and file have no idea what it is about.

I mean the part about only keeping $5000.00 in the bank accounts and everything over and above sent in to the society. The KH mortgage loan forgiving must seem like a true blessing, when it could not be further from the truth. In other words it is a perpetual monthly donation going to more KHs per se.

I do not know how many of the rank and file are aware of the suspension of the KH construction. And likely a very small limited few amount know about the $5000.00 maximum bank limit imposed by the Borg.

The Elders all know about this, it has to be noteworthy if their consciences do not bother them. I am sure it does not bother them. Sad that the rank and file do not know about all of this crafty underhandedness.

• MaxTan
    MaxTan
    This is getting weirder and weirder everyday. Wow.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What a stark contrast to what the Borg was 10 years ago. It was preach, study and pray. Now it is money, money, cutbacks and selling stuff off.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    It's almost getting to the point where someone who knows a little about money ought to write to the IRS about all this money changing hands because it looks so suspicious.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

The entire RBC is being disbanded as of January! My eldub brother in law, is going to the last RBC meeting and closing up shop after party for our area, sometime in mid January. He thinks they will learn more about the new arrangements under the LDC!

Dwain

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Oh and I think someone my have posted something about this before. My brother in law, says after Warwick is finished, then the LDC will kick in, and get to work building the new Borg indoctrination centers!

I would bet, they do start building again. Once they have the monies from the sale of the old HQ buildings.

I think they are having money problems, but I also think, they did not really count the cost of starting so many big projects, without knowing how their new financial model would really work out. So they have been burning though their working capital so fast, the point was coming, where even their two new flagship HQ's centers, Warwic and London, were at Rick of bogging down, maybe even stopping. That in turn would have resulted in the collapse of the sale of the old HQ properties! What an embarrassment to the great GB that would have been!

Dwain

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

When articles were slated to come out from "Apostates" of People's Temple in the San Francisco Chronicle, Jim Jones had airplanes on standby for the next morning to take off down to Guyana. He instructed his followers to pack their belongings, get their money, and head to the airport. "Persecution" was coming down upon them. He gathered his congregants into the flying "Arks", and set off for his own "Spiritual Paradise", right here on earth, down in Jonestown, Guyana. Once there, he had complete control of his sheeple. Behaviour control, Information control, Thought control, Emotional control, and also Spiritual control. We all know what eventually happened.

Funny, WT is building their own brand new shiny HQ up in Wallkill. More and more bad press is exposing them as the abusive charlatans that they are. So, now everything is being put to a halt, extras are being sold off. Time to move the truly zealous, die-hard, fanatical JW's up to WT HQ, and shut the "Ark" doors. Time to control everyone, ala 1984.

I shudder to think of what happens then. Here is the sign that hung from the pavilion at Jonestown:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    All this money wrangling must have garnered some attention. There are rumours, albeit rumours about some organizations looking into the Borg and the money handling in the last year or year and half or so.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What organisations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit