Liquidation sale of RBC assets

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I was visiting an old brother in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago. He's in his upper 80's. He's still an elder and he mentioned to me that the brothers on their regional building committee wants to sell their hall for a profit, build a new one close by and then whatever there is left over sent to the society. I thought it was the strangest thing. I wanted to run some TTATT by him but he told me he's got cancer too, so I just couldn't and let it go.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

NeverKnew6 hours ago

"Wow

DarkKnight are you able to say if you're in the United States"

Yes I live in the States.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    "Going out of business" sale
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Someone at FB has been reading JW Discussions Forum I see!

• done4good
    done4good

This just in...the new LDC is so full of Jehovah's holy spirit, that kingdom halls will build themselves!

d4g

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you!

WTUnderground!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Will the last person out, please shut off the Old Light? Thanks!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

So they need so many KHs built, right!! Well how does the sudden cry for KH mortgages forgiven May of 2014 with the congregations sending in all money but $5000.00 justify itself.

RBC fire sale of tools now to LDC, where is all the money going!!! IF they need so many KHs going, they should be on a building frenzy not on a fire sale of tools and moratorium of KH projects.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Pick up a used electric saw at local RBC, then log in to the jworg website to make the "suggested" donation by debit card....ahh, no!
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Beth Sarim

"So they need so many KHs built, right!! Well how does the sudden cry for KH mortgages forgiven May of 2014 with the congregations sending in all money but $5000.00 justify itself.

RBC fire sale of tools now to LDC, where is all the money going!!! IF they need so many KHs going, they should be on a building frenzy not on a fire sale of tools and moratorium of KH projects."

Maybe they are making the new halls with

Legos???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit