I think Japanese love this Happy Bethel video

by yoko N 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yoko N
    yoko N

Almost 15000 view. My acquaintance reverse witnessed his relatives showing this video,
    and they pledged they never donate WWW again.

https://youtu.be/_adKTmq-rBA

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

The Bethel guy is so typically talking in circles. The honest thing to do would be to have the person who took his money, to give it back, with Bethel writing the check. But then, of course, we know the real objectives and how honest Bethel is!

• dogon
    dogon
    This cult is sick and disgusting. These assholes who are dancing have no retirement and are not building anything for their future. Another generation of idiots who will have to try to work till dead. Fuckem.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome back, yoko!

We've missed you!

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

After years of service, I wonder if they will be dancing like that when they are kicked to the curb with with no savings, no job experience, no pension, or health insurance. Using em, abuse em, and toss them away. Go and be well fed my brother. Jah will remember your service, but the org doesn't.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I wonder how many people on that video atr still at bethel.If you go on the jws own website you can see a video clip of sam hurd telling people that they would be kicking out 1000s of people that used to work at bethel

• compound complex
    compound complex

Couldn't watch more than a few minutes.

Back in the '70s, at Bethel, NHK had a tirade over bros wearing bell bottoms and flared slacks.

We were dignified and walked with dignity along the Highway of Holiness. If ever we made a joyful noise, it was unto Jehovah. Never, never untoward, pelvis-swiveling fertility-rite gyrations.

This -- above -- is not the faith of my forebears! If Moses were there, he'd bust another set of tablets . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit