Christmas Eve ,and what am I going to watch tomorrow on Xmas day. Any suggestions ?

by smiddy3 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m thinking of "The life of Brian "

and

Chevy Chase and one or two of his" Vacation" movies

I will give a miss on Mel Gibsons "The passion of Christ" ? if that was what it was called .

Any suggestions ?

• Biahi
    Biahi

It’s a Wonderful Life, and Bad Santa

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Passion of the Christ is better suited for spring.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Who was it that said "the plans of mice and men go astray ?" well I didnt ealise how long it was going to take me to prepare our meal for just the two of us .

First off I whipped the cream for the pavlova , No that was second : first i primed the pork with salt to make a crispy crust ,then the cream.put the oven on for twenty mins.before I put the pork in.Peeled the dirty potatoes and cut them up ,cut up the pumpkin ,I think i forgot about the onions ( and I love Baked onions ) then I got the peas and corn prepared to cook.There must have been something else I did as it seemed to take so long .

Oh yeah ,trying to put the whipped cream over the pavlova base to resemble something like you would get in a resturaunt ,major fail. ( that took ages ) and then to decorate it with kiwi fruit ,strawberrys ,and mangrove`s .

Needless to say I didnt watch anything I planned to.I got a glimpse of and partly through Shazam ,I don`t know why I even bothered ,and I did watch right through with interuptions something called "47 Metres Down "

well that was my day how about yours ?

I`m now enjoying a couple if not a few chardonays .

Merry Xmas everyone .

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I love the Life of Brian. Happy Christmas Smiddy!

• stillin
    stillin

I watched a pretty good movie called The Aeronauts.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

I watched Miracle on 34th Street with friends and good food.

• contramundum
    contramundum

Went out and bought The Muppet Christmas Carol especially to watch on Christmas Eve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit