• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Long years ago saw the humble beginning

When Raymond Franz blew the lid off this cult

Now a great crowd are online and are reading

How to escape and be rid of this cult

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

And the whole shifting around of circuits is just smoke and mirrors to make the population seem larger at assemblies. I'm glad he fessed up and said there is no growth. That is excellent news. So the witness carts are not that great after all. They do make good Instagram props, though. (snickers)

• sir82
    sir82

IIRC, you are in a US Spanish-language congregation, right?

Growth in the Spanish field has been keeping the US publisher counts from decreasing for at least 15 years, maybe longer.

If a whole Spanish circuit is reporting no growth, that is potentially huge, if it is representative of the whole USA. If so, we may see actual negative "growth" numbers in the US within a year or 2.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I forgot whether it used to be Tuesday or Thursday that the CO would address the problems he was seeing over the last visit. Now there is only one midweek CO meeting...

I guess that makes the CO visit like Festivus, having the "airing of grievances".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thought it was obvious. It's always been this way that some people prefer to come to the meetings only on special days.....Saename

Your Right..

SUBMARINE JW`s..

Only Pop Up For Special WBT$/JW Meetings..

Image result for businessman snorkeling

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

My husband came back from his one day assembly last week and said "nobody got baptized"! He sounded rather surprised.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Boldly warn those who are Watchotwer defending

Tell all such men they've been left high and dry

New light's a crock and there's no use pretending

Splane's "generation" is pie in the sky

• hyperpen
    hyperpen

Sounds like the light that gets brighter and brighter may be going out completely! A fire deprived of oxygen cannot burn, let's continue to choke the air out of this group by spreading the real truth about the truth!

• Chook
    Chook

They always have an each way bet, if org increases its gods blessings,if it decreases it's a narrow road few will find. They always win and of course you will know it's the" truth".

• cofty
    cofty

I asked a JW on a literature cart in Edinburgh why growth has stopped in the western world. He said it was a sign that they were so close to the end.

I told him that in my day increase was a sign we were so close to the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit