God is Real in Principle

by looter 251 Replies latest jw friends

• looter
    looter

"Highlight the words you want quoted.. 3)..Click the Quote Button.." Got it. Appreciate your help, OUTLAW, but when I click the quote button, absolutely nothing happens. So unless you want to buy me a Mac, then not sure what to tell you. Believe me, I'm embarrassed too but there's no way it can be used.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    looter: "Highlight the words you want quoted.. 3)..Click the Quote Button.." Got it. Appreciate your help, OUTLAW, but when I click the quote button, absolutely nothing happens.

simple question: where are the words you are highlighting? Are they inside the "Have Your Say" box?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

looter..

None of this is something you can pretend you know about..

Lets start with highlighting..

Do you know what that is and how to do it?..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm embarrassed too but there's no way it can be used.....Looter

There`s nothing to be embarrassed about..

I`ll try to talk you through it..

Lets start with the Highlighting..

Do you know what it is and how to do it?..

• looter
    looter

"they can't explain them any better than you, meaning they can't, just as you are unable to articulate anything." Just because I cannot possibly get you to understand doesn't mean I'm not able to articulate anything. How am I really going to explain my ideas to most on here when they will just reject anything coming from my mouth because of me having the backbone to voice my thoughts accurately, Viviane? The benefit of the doubt caught my tongue and now it seems wasteful but I'm glad it was able to connect with some at least, the non negative people.

"Not one of many very intelligent people on this thread has any clue what you are saying. The only people that think they have are people that have a history also being unable to say what they mean in a way that makes objective sense." So you're saying only the unintelligent understand me? That's so low for you to go. All because you see me as brainless. I'll have you know those so called "intelligent people" sometimes don't have to power to grasp everything as no one does. And that is the issue from my viewpoint. They cannot fathom my viewpoint which is okay.

• looter
    looter

Yes, OUTLAW, and it has been done to death. But that button doesn't on my computer. I've installed reader to actually see the button and know it's completely non functional. Guess will have to continue to use the same way while replying. There's just nothing else left to say.

• cofty
    cofty

Looter

1 - Click to the left of the first word you want to quote. Hold the left button down and drag to the end of the quote. Now release the left mouse button. You should now have the words you want to quote highlighted.

2 - Hold down the Crtl key and then press the letter 'c'. The text you want is now on your computer's clipboard.

3 - Click inside the box at the bottom of the thread that has the title "Have your say".

4 - Press Enter two or three times.

5 - Click back at the start of the big white box

6 - Hold down the Ctrl key and press the letter 'v'

7 - Now highlight the text you have pasted just as you did at step 1

8 - Press the quote button in the toolbar at the top of the big white box. It's third from the left and has quote marks as an icon

9 - Now click below your quote and start typing your wisdom

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes, OUTLAW, and it has been done to death......Looter

Good..We have a starting point now..

There is a reply box just below the words "Have Your Say"..

That`s the same box your typing in to reply to me..

Everything we do,will be done in this box..

1)..Type all your information into this box..

2)..Highlight the words you want to quote..

The Highlighted words will have a blue back round..

Make sure that blue back round remains..

3)..Hit the Quote Button..

It`s the third box from the left..

Give that a try..

• Landy
    Landy

Pretty sure he's on a wind up ....

• looter
    looter

Appreciate all you guys help but the none of the buttons work. You're just going to have to deal with the way my computer behaves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit