new video release ,moses WTS comparision,.... and a bit of a rant

by lurk 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lurk
    lurk

im not sure what its called..but the newest video release really did it for me.

its about moses and those who rebeled and how they were destroyed. its was not as subtle as others before that ive seen .they make no bones about it ,your not left to come to conclutions, the discussion bit at the end makes it quite clear that in dealing with WTS your dealing with the eqivalent of moses and shows a lovely destruction sequence of how your gonna die if you ever question the WTS authority in any way .

which is amazing since moses never once made a prophecy or promise without it happening he made prophecys that all came true ....showed amazing power via god ...had visions of god and met god himself on a mountain (glowy face etc).most imporatantly god didnt do these thinsg in secret he did them infrount of the isrealites so they HAD PROOF FOR THEMSELVES THE MOSES WAS RIGHT

WTS failed prophecys , no visions ,no word form god,everything invisible not seen so no one a can see proof the WTS is right . no proof of leadership given to the WTS by god

giving people proof of who his workers are doesnt seem to be a problem for jehovah at all.
    all through the bible even with jesus he gave proof to people that this person is indeed who he says he is hes no another nutcase ...... yet somehow the WTS is above proof

i failed to see the comparision between the 2 at alll.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Is it called "Warning Examples for Our Day" or something like that?

I think the video you are referring to is based on the drama they whacked JW's over the head with at the 2001 DC's.

It was not subtle, they should have titled the drama "Obey Us or Die". This drama played a large part in freeing me from the mind control, as it all became so obvious to me. I didn't clap when it was over. I felt more like puking.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Just got my brand new shrink-wrapped copy!

But not had time to view it yet.

It's called 'Respect Jehovah's Authority'

...I can feel a South Park Voice coming on...YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAY!!!

which turns into the Daleks... OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMMMMINATEDDDDD!!

ahem, will watch it and add comments later.

• Elsewhere
  • dmouse
  • Euphemism
    Euphemism
    It's called 'Respect Jehovah's Authority'

...I can feel a South Park Voice coming on...YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAY!!!

LOL I thought exactly the same thing at the convention, when I saw the title of the drama.

• sens
    sens

LOL!!!!!!!!! @

• lurk
    lurk

LOL@ you lot

'Respect Jehovah's Authority' .................thanks dan and dmouse

dan im wondering how many other ppl it will be a watershed for

your gonna love it dmouse....gaurenteed motivation to submit out of fear

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    dan im wondering how many other ppl it will be a watershed for

Judging from the healthy applause and "what a great drama that was" comments I heard afterwards, not too many.

You just know that WTS planned from the start to make that horseshit drama into a video, to remind(TM) the friends(TM) of the importance(TM) of respect for the Organization(TM) that Jehovah(TM) is using to guide his people in these critical last days(TM).

• lurk
    lurk

i saw it with some brothers so i said "what a great video" while my stomach churned knowing that this was it ....D day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit