NZ Royal Commission Child Abuse Enquiry

by Hopeless1 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

In case no-one noticed this yet -

Just found this on NZ Herald website, - Watchtower trying to wriggle out of responsibility by claiming not to be responsible for children and other vulnerable persons!

Jehovah’s Witness church seeks exemption from royal commission abuse in care inquiry
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/jehovahs-witness-church-seeks-exemption-from-royal-commission-abuse-in-care-inquiry/7C2M5Q5SCRCT7F473DJ52N3WUU

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Sounds like they've learned nothing from their chastening experience at the Australian RC, nor from IICSA in the UK, and the various court cases in the USA.

Not really surprising given the attitude of the current GB, but still disappointing nonetheless.

Deuteronomy 9:13 comes to mind regarding GB 2.0: "Jehovah then said to me, 'I have seen this people, and look! it is an obstinate* people'."

* - in the old NWT this was literally "stiff-necked" - haughty, stubborn, proud and unwilling to yield or be corrected.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Royal Commission “abuse”?

Seriously?

🙄

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Who is this Tom Pecipajkovski. Does he reside in the Australian bethel. A few years back the moved operations from NZ to Australia.

• karter
    karter

If they have nothing to hide they have nothing to fear.

I live in New Zealand and i can sure tell them some stories.

Karter.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Whoops, sorry about my earlier post…

…I misread the OP thinking that the WTS was accusing the Commission of abusing them.

My bad.

• Biahi
    Biahi

😂😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit