What is some good information I can anonymously give my neighbor (foreign language)?

by Tameria2001 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Eight years ago the JWs were making return visits with my Spanish speaking neighbor (she speaks very little English). They were calling on her during a period in her life that things were not so good. I already know that JWs love to take opportunities like this to try to suck someone into their cult. Back then I had left some information in her door (she does not own a computer, nor does she use one), that warned her what she was getting involved with. It worked because shortly after that the JWs stopped coming to her home.

And now they are back at it again, but this time I want to warn her about the pedophile problem that is getting exposed to the world. Her young adult daughter is living back home with her, along with her 2-year-old granddaughter. The reason for her daughter's break up with her current ex is because he was caught by grandma (my neighbor) when he was getting ready to violate her granddaughter. I want to print up some information on how the Watchtower is getting exposed as a religion that is punishing the victims while protecting the predators. I want to leave this for her so she will know what goes on, in that cult. No one knows that I use to be a JW in my area and I want to keep it that way.

What are some good sites information that I can print off, and in Spanish, dealing with this topic?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Jwfacts.com has a pamphlet in multiple languages, including Spanish, but it's not about csa.

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/pamphlet.php#L2

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • berrygerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit