bible code II

by erik 5 Replies latest jw friends

• erik
    erik

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone has read or taken a look at this book regarding bible prophesy. If you have, please let me know what you think.

• sens
    sens

i havent read any books about it...but ages ago i downloaded a program that did this...you would put in certain passages etc...very weird..

• Gozz
    Gozz

erik: Michael Drosnin is an interesting believer, for someone who doesn't believe in a God or gods that is. His books are even more interesting. Have you read the book and have any particular comments?

• erik
    erik

I read a little of the book yesterday at the local Borders bookstore. Very weird stuff, something about the end or apocalypse coming in 2006. Also, the prediction of the twin towers falling. That kind of stuff weirds me out.

• Gozz
    Gozz

The only 'prediction' Drosnin has made was the assasination of Rabin (Israeli pm); Prof. Rips, a man of integrity (as his colleagues aand critics testify, and who has is one of three code researchers active in 'developing' the system on which Drosnin's book was based) confirmed that he saw that 'prediction' about a year before the fact. If you wish to read more about Drosnin's 'methods' and why serious people have distanced themselves from his book, type in "bible code" is google, say.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Don't know if you can get BBC or not but on the Horizon programme this Thursday is about this subject.

Horizon
    Thu 20 Nov, 21:00 - 21:50
    BBC Two
    alt
    Bible Code: Journalist Michael Drosnin has become a best selling author with his claims that he can see into the future using a 3000 year old code hidden in the Bible. And what he sees is horrific.
    alt
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/horizon/

CF.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit