Is the org. Like Jehovah or Jesus?

by tor1500 6 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Was thinking. This is Jehovah's org. So now let's take a look at Jehovah's character, he gets angry yet he forgives sometimes a lot sometimes not so much but got to admit, he always sent a warning. We are the same sometimes we forgive and sometimes we don't. At times we forgive when we think Jehovah should have. Jehovah showed we imitate more than we think.

Now here comes Jesus, he was perfect according to Jehovah and if you read the Bible he was. Who do you know that would wash the feet of his betrayer? Nobody.

Now Jehovah says imitate my son. He is nice. I'm made him in my image but trust me imitate him not so much me, I can take care of myself.

So, the org. imitated Jehovah so much they forgot to be Christ'ians instead of Jehovah'ians, he performed the resurrection he was not the resurrection. Jehovah wants us to be thankful to him for providing the son but to exceptionally to his son Jesus for going all the way.

I think the org is slooooowly trying to be more like Jesus because Jehovah don't take no mess.

Just a thought, what do you think?

Tor

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    I think scripture states that Jehovah is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. It also states that Jesus is the same today as yesterday and the same tomorrow. JW.org changes all the time, their teachings and beliefs.....so, I think the org is like neither
  • tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Ttwswf ,

That is a good point. Another treasure I can put in my anti Jw notes.

As witnesess say when you point out something they have bee reading for years in the Bible. So they just say.... so true. And your answer hit it on the nail.

Tor

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I think the org is slooooowly trying to be more like Jesus because Jehovah don't take no mess.

I don't think the changes in the cult are thought out along those lines at all. I think the higher ups and GB see that things aren't going very well so they're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. It seems to be the strategy that they've always had - they try something and if it seems to keep people from leaving or indoctrinate people more strongly they'll keep it. If not, then they'll either officially retire it or just stop talking about it until it goes away.

I think now they're just trying to appeal to a younger audience so they've tried to inject a little superficial fun and enthusiasm but underneath it's the same old authoritarian structure and control.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is the org. Like Jehovah or Jesus?

"Me, ME!"

"The WatchTower is Like ME!...LOL!!"

Image result for happy devil

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

The Org is actually much like the Mosaic law, and they are not ashamed to admit it. You can see they make more comparisons on their procedures with the old mosaic Law, even though they know and they teach that Jesus was the end of the Law.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

As usual great comments. I start topics at times to get a different view point. I am on the inside so this is just a one sided take of what I see.

They are under the law, they need the law to keep from breaking the law. But when they about to burst as someone said they teach that Jesus was the end of the law for them, no the anointed, no the little flock, no the great crowd.... whatever.

It is true they are trying to appeal to a younger audience, so the smoke and mirrors are that we are like Jesus but.... and most of us can fill in the blanks. Same ole org that sees the Bible as a bunch of rules to control the sheep, because if you don't follow the rules.... we won't be your friend no more.... sounds so mature, uh?

I like all your points and keep them in mind.

Guess their hearts will never be changed from being mean Spirited must be their default personality button.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit