Hello all, RC video convention times and duration

by goingthruthemotions 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Hello All,

So i have no choice but to go to the cool-aid fest RC. my question is this....do any of you know on what days the videos will show, for how long and which ones?

my plan is leave my seat with my son's when the bunker video comes on and more videos that are stronger with the

FOG message. (Fear, Obligation and Guilt)

thanks for helping

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Removing children from viewing the Bunker Shit should be mandatory for all Parents !

I am going to try to have a Psychologist friend review those DVD's [without prejudicing her with any preamble] - bearing in mind that I know many my age [60] who were traumatized by those Paradise Lost - Paradise Found simplistic illustrations of earthquakes and terror from the skys - in monochrome !

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

Good idea, I was thinking a similar thing, I think the bunker nonsense is on Sunday morning. Here's a link to all the outlines and videos for this year's kool-aid festival

http://avoidjw.org/2016-regional-convention/

• bohm
    bohm

Counting together the baptism rates and attendance at the conventions would make a lot of sense for later reference. If they are still experiencing growth, there got to be conventions with a lot of baptisms right? I mean, isn't conventions one of the main times where witness get's baptized?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

The worst bunker video (police is coming into the bunker) is on sunday morning:

Sunday 10:25 SYMPOSIUM: Pursue What Builds Loyalty

-- Faith

• Landy
    Landy
    So i have no choice but to go to the cool-aid fest RC.

We always have a choice. Whether you choose to exercise that choice is down to you.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

yes, i agree Landy. in the past i have missed assemblies. i don't go to the meeting often. she is brain-doogled. i wish she would wake. Anyhow, i have convinced her to miss the local RC and do some road tripping to another place and go the the cool-aid fest.

So i have no choice. but the times will help me set an itinerary for seat departure.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Good plan. Children SHOULD NOT watch these videos.

I'll take my iPad so that I can be distracted as much as possible during the program.

This latest 'The wolf is coming' scream reminds me of the early 70s/mid 80s and mid-to-late-90s hysteria.

It's not conducive to a well-balanced mental state at all.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit