S-260-and-S-261-Documents!

by Atlantis 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

S-260 and S-261 Documents for those that wanted them.

S-260-Audio/Video Guidelines for Resuming In-Person Meetings at the Kingdom Hall
    S-261-Audio/Video Instructions for Hybrid Meetings
    Zipped folder:https://we.tl/t-aGHYurhoiC

Petra sends all of you a big hug and squeeezzzze!

Grandpa!
  • BottanicPepper
    BottanicPepper

Thanks for these. My father in law is an elder (UK) and he hasn't heard anything yet, except what's on the website etc. He thinks the branch will contact each congregation and figure out who can and can't go back.

P.s. I can remember when Petra use to send info to Kim and Mickey and, like yours, it was always great. I also remember feeling very upset for you both when something went down and you were both cyber bullied, causing Petra to stop sending info to Kim and Mikey.

I haven't seen Petra's name since then until now. Can you please let them know that I was horrified by the way you were both dealt with and that I'm sorry it caused him/her to stop. I felt so angry that you were both vilified so badly that it even caused Petra to back off.

I do believe Karma may have since come into play a little, (if I remember who it was correctly) but that doesn't negate the upset and trauma put upon you both.

Much love from someone who has benefited greatly from the risks you both took/take to get these documents into the light. <3 <3

• St George of England
    St George of England

YAY! I knew Atlantis would come up with the goods as always.

Many thanks to you all.

George

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BottanicPepper:

Thank you so very much for you kindness and concern for Petra and myself. She is now taking classes in college in the Medical field.

Petra believes that a woman should have 2 trades to support herself. Petra went to college for 8 years to become a Master Chef, but now she is learning medical trades.

She is helping battered and depressed women to defeat their trauma and leave their depression behind just as Petra did. (Petra's aunt is a Professor of Female Therapy and Internal Healing, Psychiatry), I don't think I can even pronounce the term for it over there, and within 4 hours of Petra's arrival at the farm in Switzerland, her aunt knew exactly what the problem was.

Within 2 weeks, Petra was looking to the future and has not looked back since. So now, Petra wants to do what her aunt does. Help women! (The farm-house is part house and part clinic.

Petra's aunt takes in battered women there and nurses them back to health when the shelters are full. It is all a government funded project, and there are grants involved from wealthy people. A bunch of stuff I don't understand.)

It involves education that a person could never learn in a Kingdom Hall!

And me? Well I am still stealing all the cookies out of the cookie jar and stealing all the German Beer from the "good folks" on this board.

I tried to send Simon a case of booze, but they threw me out of the post-office! (I know a Carrier Pidgeon down the street and maybe he can fly Simon over a case or two!)

Thank you so much for being YOU!

----------------------------------------------

St George of England:

Ha there old friend! How in the world have you been? Still kicking the Tower in the ass? Good! I have a pair of steal-toed-boots you can use next time!

Atlantis!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Thanks for all that you do Atlantis and Petra.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NonCoinCollector:

Ha there friend! Are you still putting up with me and my whacky-ways!

Well, good for you! I'll send you over some Bar-B-Que and all the trimmings. Tossed salad, baked beans, garlic bread, ribs, chicken, pork, sweet Bar-B-Que sauce, sweet ice-tea, and it's ALL ON THE HOUSE!

And afterwards, we will belly-up to the bar and have something with a little more KICK to it! Bar-keep, set us up with some of that Moonshine, won't you?

Oh no! Atlantis is going to get soopped on Moonshine! (It's ok, the cab driver knows exactly where he lives!)

Atlantis!--It's ok, I am still sober!....At least, for a little while!!!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Unfortunately I have to watch the carbohydrates or I will end up with diabetes. Unless you mean by on the house as it is literally on top of the house. In which case, what are you doing up there?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NonCoinCollector:

"what are you doing up there"?

-------------------------------------

Never hurts to check these shingles on the roof! Good home maintenance you know!

When they send the whacky-wagon to come and pick me up, I'll get down.

Atlantis!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    @Atlantis
    ... stealing all the cookies out of the cookie jar and stealing all the German Beer from the "good folks" on this board ....

We have so much beer here (brewed according to the German Purity Law) that we can not drink it all alone. Gladly we pass on the beer (free of charge you have received - free of charge pass on)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

fastJehu:

The Master of "free of charge" has spoken, so belly up to the bar and soak up some suds!

Many thanks my friend!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit