By keeping my lapel card on after the program, I was able to provide a "Fine Witness"!

by stuckinarut2 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes friends!

After the program, I kept my "lapel badge" on.

So while filling up my car with fuel, the attendant asked me about it. I was able to share some great points about the wonderful program my wife and I had just enjoyed in Sydney all weekend!

https://www.thinkinc.org.au/skepticon-australia/index.html

Truly, it seems like "God" had blessed our efforts, and provided an opportunity for a fine witness! Oh, and the attendant showed such interest, that him, his family and twelve relatives all accepted literature, and expressed that what we were saying "must be the truth" and are on their way to baptism......

OK, last bit was a force of habit after a lifetime of witness "experiences"

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

is this one of the enhanced experiences?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You cant righteously bullshit when you leave the JWS

Why ? because your now adhering faithfully to " The Truth "

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can take that embarrassment badge and shove it. I would much rather take the damn thing off as soon as I leave the venue, and not wear it once out of range. That goes for ditching that damn suit, too. I don't see anything wrong with taking off that suit and tie, and wearing appropriate clothing (and, in hot weather, that could be a pair of shorts and a tank top) once out of the Grand Boasting Session venue. Save the suit and tie for when it is actually "needed" so it won't be dirty from food daubed onto it or being worn where it could easily get dirty.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

S-i-a-r-2,

The event must have been quite good! Impressive line-up on the page you referenced.

Hopefully you managed to get a word in about The Cult and the necessity to avoid it like the plague.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

WTW ,read the fine print or should I say the link. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit