An update for the completionists

by jaydee 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jaydee
    jaydee

For all of you who have closely followed my posts over the years....(OK, so that's none, I get it)

Some time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I posted some Aus Government files.

One of which contained an article...'What is a Jehovah's Witness - - by Milton G Henschel

(See here).

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/161119/more-aus-watchtower-pdf-files

The original file was missing one page , of a 3 page article.

So , here is the complete PIX magazine from 1953 containing the entire article.

Just to add to your digital reference library If you so wish.....

Very special thanks go out to Atlantis for converting it to a PDF for me.....thanks so much my old friend

The attached file is Reduced, Searchable, and Bookmarked..note pages 41.42.43

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v5zTH7vpZtYoUn_uhU8b_m-zkINVycvH/view?usp=sharing

Oh, and also, apparently England have Won the Ashes.......

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks. I remember some of it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

England Won the Ashes ..... I wish

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Oh my goodness, I just saw the caption underneath the article's photo. It says, "Jehovah's Witness ministers baptizing converts, whose ages ranged from four to 86, in Ruislip, Lido, London." Do you really think they baptized a 4 year old? Wow!

On a comical note, I saw the form fitting swimsuits and men with no shirts, and thought it would give Tony Morris III a stroke if he walked into a convention and saw such a thing! LOL

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jaydee:

Excellent old friend! Keep em coming! I have some old stuff you might want I'll send to you that might give you a laugh or two.

Atlantis!

• skin
    skin

Look at that photo - Not the best place for this brother to put his hands while baptizing!..

• Good JW
    Good JW
    Not the best place...

That's not what he was thinking

• why144000
    why144000

Interesting that there were 402 Governing body members from 29 countries. How things change.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

What the heck is going on in that photo, two guys ganging up on that little girl, hand over her mouth? Usually they only use two baptizers for a fat person.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Heck, he’s an old bald guy, that might be the only thrill he gets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit