The ~160 year long David Splane /GB Generation.

by waton 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton

~ 160?? + 1914 = 2074-2075? 2 groups 87+, yes! listen to him and prove it to yourself.

be obedient, listen to the GB, F&DS.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

All of your posts seem to be about 2075.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I remember reading how they were thinking of using a scripture in Revelations I believe and tie this with Sputnik the first satellite. Then they could move jesus kingdom rule from 1914 to the year Sputnik went up. Any crazy thing they think of the JWs will buy it.

• waton
    waton
    Then they could move jesus kingdom rule from 1914 to the year Sputnik went up. Any crazy thing they think of the JWs will buy it. Crazy guy:

or the moment that man went to heaven, Gagarin, or the atom bomb converted mass to energy in a big way, (always did) . but as franztone pointed out. it is not necessary, David with his overlapping gheezers gets wt to 2075.

Franztone . Franz is the one !

2 a little bit older Franzes, a 20 year overlap, 2075. voila.

wt believes it, planning, building to last that long.

• waton
    waton
    All of your posts seem to be about 2075 Franz-t-one.

surprised? wt teachings, when examined, have profoundly affected my generation.

Then, Wt gave us ~ 6 years.

Now they give the followers ~60.

let it not be said that nobody was watching.

Happy cenntenial.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The funniest part was after his video came out with his CHART that showed the BIG A was way in the future, the next round of CO visits included a section blaming publishers for thinking that the BIG A was not, you know, next Tuesday.

It was their fault for paying attention to Splain and his magic chart.

• waton
    waton
    his CHART that showed the BIG A was way in the future, the next round of CO visits included a section blaming publishers ttdtt

it is so far in the future, not because of the time, but because of the the anointing.

Math 24:34 reads for the generation to not pass away. The chart shows it passing away before the Great Tribulation and Armageddon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit