What are YOU depending on for Salvation? New Video

by JW Answers 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Many groups (Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, SDA'..) false teachers and deceivers today rely and depend on good works, their own righteousness, keeping the law, having a certain lifestyle or behaviour, being faithful in service and/or being baptised to save them from their sins. However, all of the above according to God's word, will never save a soul.

In this video, I cover most items which people today try and depend on to save them from their sins.

1) Good works
    2) Own Righteousness
    3) Keeping the law
    4) Setting a high standard of behaviour / lifestyle
    5) Being faithful in service
    6) Baptism

Are you depending on any of the above to save youself? OR are you depending on what the Lord Jesus Christ has accomplished on the cross at Calvary? His death, burial and resurrection? And His blood which was poured out for you? Watch this video to see what the scriptures have to comment on this doctrine.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

My soul was saved when I left the cult. I'm good now. I don't need to seek out salvation that I've already found.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, salvation by grace alone, through faith one, in Christ alone.

Titus 3:5-7 (KJV)

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

I came to the terrifying realization that I had nothing to bring to the table for salvation; I saw my total depravity. I asked Jesus to save me and he did. Since then I feel like rain that transformed to snow, like Pinocchio when he became real. There's a peace in my previously tortured soul and a chaos in my life that feels like everything is getting restored. Pretty awesome if you ask me!!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Reading the New Testament's clear message of redemption through Christ for the first time apart from JW theology was such a refreshing, invigorating experience. I had to stop and thank God several times while reading. All these years I was blinded to what was right in front of me, but now he revealed it to a 'young child', not because of scholarliness on my part, but truly accepting the Holy Spirit and what God was trying to teach me.

• waton
    waton

who says I need salvation?

nature is normal.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m not depending on anyone or anything for my salvation , according to the Bible God condemned me to a life of misery disease and death simply because of what Adam and Eve did thousands of years ago before I was even born .

And the same for every other living person

I don`t consider him a God of love ,who in their right mind would.?

So i`m certainly not looking for salvation from him.

• cofty
    cofty
    I saw my total depravity. - Iriddle80

Christianity has no appeal unless it can first convince you that you are worthless as you are. What sort of human relationship does that remind you of?

Get off your knees. You are not depraved - you never were.

• blondie
    blondie

"Salvation begins inside yourself." If you are always expecting others to do it for you, you WILL be disappointed.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Sin, salvation, resurrection, redemptions, Eternal life are all fictional and carries no substance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit