page 3000 coming up, what's your favorite topics, what interests you ?

by run dont walk 2 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

well, page 3000 coming up, thats over 45,000 topics for discussion, is there anything else to talk about ?

since you've been here , what is your favorite topic, what topics interest you the most?

THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY THREAD, a popular topic thread, topics not posters.

some of my favorites, were seven006 topic on my two weeks at bethel, the beginning of the end, if you have not read this 5 or 6 part series, YOU MUST !!!! great reading, blondie's and ozziepost's weekly discussion's are great, any thing to do with Russell and Rutherford i enjoy, i love reading the history of the Watchtower, 1975 topics, 1995 topics, predictions and calculations by the Watchtower, Shunning experiences, coverups etc. I have enjoyed meeting so many other Canadians here as well, realizing that I am not alone with my ideas, has been very helpful, thanks to all.

the funniest line goes to Czarofmischief "Millions now living will never learn.", God I still laugh at that.

the worst topics, best looking guy and girl threads, god enough already, same goes for the Apparently I'm a Killer thread, god will it ever go away. What rumour would you start about the Watchtower, very poor taste (sorry min, i normally like your topics)

disturbing topics, alot of complaints lately about poster being deleted (df'd) from the board, and about poor taste on topics, considering there are new ones lurking to see what we are about here. I think we all should have a little common sense and responsibility when we start a topic.

just my thoughts, not worth anything, any comments or favorites.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I hate to be presumptious, but I think for many here, my posts have been everyones favourite. I don't like to shout about it too much though.

Ummm my favourite were the ones that weren't so harsh on the JWs as a people.

• Simon
    Simon

There was a post someone made about nostalgia, about 6-12 months ago. All about memories of childhood, playing out, rubiks cube and all sorts of stuff I'd forgotten about. I really liked that one.

So many good posts and great topics it's hard to pick one as the absolute best ... it's like beatles songs - it depends what mood you're in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit