All My Children

by simplesally 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• simplesally
    simplesally

Does anybody watch this? How did Bianca, a lesbian last I heard, get pregnant? What's the latest on this soap opera?

Sally
    ---of the evil soap opera watching class

• Sassy
    Sassy

hmmm... Sorry Sal, haven't watched that for ten years.. boy did I carry the guilt of sneaking and watching it too. I remember years of quick running and shutting off the tv quick before hubby (ex) got in the door if he came home for some reason.. or I would get a major chewing out for being a bad witness!!!

hmmm.. maybe I should pick it back up.. I do have the soap channel with my cable.

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

Did you watch it today or yesterday? The guy they had the funeral for raped her. There wasn't enough evidnce to convict him so he was set free then someone murdered him.

• morty
    morty

100 bucks says.....Erica did it......you know the look....Eyes

morty

• simplesally
    simplesally

So, Morton, you're saying that all this time Erica is really a transvestite who adopted her children and now raped one and impregnated her? So, Erica will have to decide which prison to go to? And she will have to decide which to be: a grandma or grandpa?

Thanks for filling me in!!!!! Oh wow! What a story line! ....... LOL!

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

*LOL* well it couldn't be an more ridiculous then some of the current storylines

• morty
    morty

[email protected] not what I ment but, it is a good story........wait a minute....why dont you take over the script?.....lol..sounds like you would do a better job then Angus...( i think that is her name)...We do know that Erica is capable of ANYTHING.....

morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit