hi everybody!!!

by unanswered 6 Replies latest jw friends

• unanswered
    unanswered

i've been away from the board for a couple of weeks and i've missed you guys. my grandmother is on her deathbed, then my pregnant little sis came to visit at the same time that my uncle came up from baja for a few days, throw in the busiest time of year for me at work and a 5 day camping trip squeezed in(barely), and i have been kind of preoccupied lately. i had to sign on and check the latest threads, i couldn't wait any longer. as i was doing so, i realized how much i missed hearing all of your thoughts, so i just wanted to say hi and i hope everyone is well. cheers-nate

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, nate!

Nice to have you back with us. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, that's tough.

One interesting thread you might not want to miss is one posted recently by Marvin Shilmer -- Does the Society Want Publishers....(I forget the rest. It has a transcript of a recent letter to the Body of Elders. Also silentlambs' latest asking any who have pertinent info for the Dateline show to use his e-mail address as a clearing house. The link is in his post.

And logical is aggravating everyone.

take care,
    outnfree

• COMF
    COMF

Welcome back, nate. Wow, and I thought I was busy!

COMF

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

Hi Riz!!! Man I'm so sorry we missed you. We were looking for you guys on Saturday, and when Sunday rolled around it was getting cloudy and cold so we scooted on out of there around 11 am. That's probably why we missed you. You would have loved it on Saturday, it was so hot and sunny. And we had tons of beer....:) We should get together this weekend sometime.. maybe BBQ ribs if i can talk nate into it.. should be hard knowing him!

Talk to you later!!

Bye.
    Alicia

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

hey!!!! i'm glad you saw my post.
    totally sucks we missed you but at least we can hang out this weekend!
    geez.... 10 hour saturdays. what fun! but, hey, whatever pays the bills right?
    i'll talk to nate and see what he says, then we will drink til we look like this.....

hahahah
    alicia

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

just a test

• unanswered
    unanswered

thanks out, comf, riz, and rileygurl for the kind thoughts-i hate being away from the board!-nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit