MDS, bjc2012 et. al.

by kes152 7 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

If my "not being DF'D" stumbles you, you don't have to worry about that for my "hour" has drawn VERY close.

Aside from that, my Lord wants me to say something specifically to you and those who are with you (your "household").

He said to tell you:

MDS, STOP this! Stop what you are doing. Quit misleading people and glorifying yourself as a "Messiah."

I have read ALOT of your posts along with many others here. I have spoken to you, not from myself, but what I literally heard the holy spirit within me say.

I have answered a great number of your posts, and in EVERY ONE OF THEM you have had "no answer."

Thus, I KNEW the spirit that I speak by, is indeed the spirit of my Lord, the Son of Jah of Armies. For he promised, "I will give you a mouth of wisdom which NONE of your opponents will be able to ANSWER you."

My brother, I am NOT your enemy. The spirit of my Lord has been telling you for SOME TIME now, "Please, return to me." But you have ignored that "exhortation" because it would require you to admit that you are wrong.

Why are you letting your pride become a 'wall' between you and the Anointed One. Why can't you humble yourself under his hand, TAKE THE DISCIPLINE he gives you and be a 'son' to him.

Why must you "be right," and cost you and OTHERS their lives?

MDS, this is NOT about you. This is NOT about me, nor anyone else here. This is about Him, and you constantly DENYING him, thinking it's your own personal doubt.

He said to tell you to "Get out from there. Quit making an unclean thing and continuing to touch it! And I shall take you in. I will become a father to you, and you will become sons and daughters to me."

MDS, I BEG you, I ENTREAT you, listen to the spirit inside of you that WANTS to return to our Lord. STOP wanting to be right, and STOP wanting to be the "Messiah." You are NOT the 'word of God' (Rev. 19:13 as you claimed to be). The Word was IN THE BEGINNING with God.

All you have to do is go to him, in prayer (since it is obvious you will not listen to his words, because they came through my mouth) and ASK him to SHOW you your nakedness. Ask him to reveal you to "you." The first thing that will come up in your heart is something you "knew" about, but purposely forgot about because you didn't think it was that important.

Take care of it. Humble yourself before him, and SEEK to obey him. STOP seeking prophecies and writings that will make you feel it applies to you. If you really "are" one that belongs to Christ, then you should have KNOWN we were put here to glorify him, and be the servant to EVERYONE else except us.

Thus, you should be "consumed" and concerned with how you can "serve" your neighbor. How you can "love" your neighbor. If he wants your money, GIVE IT TO HIM. If he needs help with household things, ASSIST him. YOU are the SERVANT not him.

The spirit of my Lord has nothing more to say...

Until then.... my peace remains,
    Aaron

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Aaron,

You know, I've noticed something odd - and I apologize in advance for entering this thread.

What I've noticed odd is this phrase - or a similar one used by AChristian (ie Shelby), MDS, yourself, etc.

The spirit of my Lord has nothing more to say...

Y'all seem to think "my Lord" talks to y'all under spirit. Do y'all actually realize how that makes the majority of us - imho - cringe at y'all?

Perhaps there would be a better forum than xjw's to be talking with "my Lord." We've had "my Lord" shoved down our throats for a loooonnnng time - and most of us would just like to think about "stuff" for decade or two.

Again, I apologize for cuttin' in here - but I find it strange how many seemingly extreme Christians in everyday speech say "my Lord." Not Jesus, not Christ, not Jehovah, not God.

waiting

• kes152
    kes152

Hi waiting,

I had no intention of stumbling you, but it was his words that I heard. This information did not come from me.

As far as I was concerned, I woke up and took my shower, and as I was standing under the water, I "heard" him say "Talk to MDS, please?"

I PROMISE you, this was NOT on my mind at all. Actually I had "other plans" today than to be on the web.

But if I speak and don't mention that this information came from Him, I would be taking credit for information that is not mine to have. I am simply a "person" like you, except when I'm sent to "speak" because no one else will, I "speak."

If the saying "my Lord" turns you off, i apologize. But that 'saying' are "per HIS instructions" to me. When he gives me an order, I MUST obey. I cannot say things "how i think it should be said." I have to speak "as I hear," when I hear it.

He is doing "his thing." all I am is a "mouth," nothing more. There are several times I don't understand why he tells me to say something, and after I say it, and everything "happened" THEN, I understand him and I "see" what was in the other person. Everytime, it turns out it was necessary for those things to be said in that manner.

Again, I apologize, but I must speak as I hear. This is not my work, nor is it my "will."

Regards,
    Aaron

• Francois
    Francois

Another nut to whom "God" directly "speaks."

Sigh.

• logical
    logical

Has MDS read this and done as Christ asked?

I have been reading his past posts and it seems to me that his predictions are not failing..... now I am not going to follow MDS as I am fairly sure he is not who he claims to be, and anyone else who is following him or thinking of it, I am not going to tell you what to think, I am just going to say, ask Christ to show you the truth, dont listen to what a person says regarding truth, listen to Christ.

False prophets are not just those who prophecy and the prophecies fail. They are also those who prophecy and they come to pass but they have not been appointed by God as a prophet.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Another nut to whom "God" directly "speaks."

Francois, at first I thought this was a joke thread, then as I read on I realised he/she was being serious, er...I reflect your sentiments!

Kes152, I suggest you go to your nearest psychiatrist ASAP I have heard there is a new drug for schizophrenia on the market, and it's especially aimed at people that here God's voice, you'll feel a lot better after you go on the medication I promise.

Thus, you should be "consumed" and concerned with how you can "serve" your neighbor. How you can "love" your neighbor. If he wants your money, GIVE IT TO HIM. If he needs help with household things, ASSIST him. YOU are the SERVANT not him.

However if you stand by the above words, how about you contact Yizuman and give some money to him, he really needs it.

• Realist
    Realist

kes,

but what I literally heard the holy spirit within me say

ok this makes me concerned...you really should see a psychiatrist...this could be a sign of schizophrenia or worse!

wish you the best!

• seedy3
    seedy3

I want some of what he/she is smoking!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit