How Many Hats Do You Wear?

by Guest 77 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Coming from a large family and professionals in their field, I've come to wear many hats. The great majority of my family are and were not JW's, this served as a schooling for me. Let me include the people in my personal life, how about YOU?

Guest 77

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

One Hat at a time.

But seriously - it is uncommon in this part of the world, even women seldom wear a hat.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do you mean leading a double life?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Ooops ... isn't this board intended for people from all over the world? Do you mean i have to learn all the slang?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Personal talents, abilities. Wives are not only wives but cooks, moms, seamstress, office workers, actors, race car drivers, inventors, gee, the list is endless.

Guest 77

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

I wear many hats. I am courier....boyfriend got DWI (uugh) after a few beers with guys after work...took his license away. So I have to drive him to work and pick him up. Tutor for daughter in Math, run my 2 businesses from home, chief cook and bottle washer....

Is that what you are looking for?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Let's see....

Mother, cook, confidant, Mary Kay consultant, team leader, cheerleader, coordinator, financial advisor, scared little girl, ex-wife, etc.

Lisa

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Lovinlife and arrowstar, yes, it counts as having hats. Wearing hats makes for a busy and interesting life. People tell me they have no talents. Yes they do. We need to reach (sometimes) deep within ourselves to discover our abilities and talents. Thanks (all) for your comments.

Any in the entertainment field?

Guest 77

• Sassy
    Sassy

I used to wear a lot of hats, so to speak, but I've cut back. I'm still a mom, albiet long distance, a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, employee...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit