Org's Data Protection Document - Question

by The Fall Guy 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Are "inactive" publishers being asked to sign it, or is it only for "active" ones?

I haven't been troubled by any of the local JW Stasi about it.

• freddo
    freddo

That is a very good question and I think it depends upon the keenness of the local BoE (especially the Secretary) in the UK. I know in my hall all the baptised publishers were supposed to get a form although one irregular but still nominally active brother I know was given a form by it being handed to his PIMI wife.

I know he hasn't been chased up for it (as of when I last spoke to him last week in early June) and that he hasn't signed it.

If you aren't at meetings and haven't reported for six months you will likely not be chased.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hopefully you've been forgotten!!!!

On one hand we complain that no one has even missed us or called on us.

On the other hand, shouldn't we be thankful that no one has missed us or called on us!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

I haven't been to a "cover" meeting in months! I'd better show face soon. Maybe then they'll ask me to sign. :)

• George One Time
    George One Time

If you do not sign, they will not be allowed to document a disfellowshipping, will they?

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

here in France , inactive are asking to sign ... I'm inactive :)

Best Regards

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THE FALL GUY:

Well, I’m “inactive” over 17 years and have yet to receive anything. Would they waste the paper and postage?

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

I am active in UK, got asked to sign mid May.

Took the form, said i need to check what is this and then will return it.

Still checking! Until now no one approached me asking me to hand the signed form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit