To All My Dallas People With Love

by HICFlyGirl 6 Replies latest jw friends

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Hello my lovely Dallas people,

As some of you know, I am visiting your area real soon. My soo gracious work force asked (demanded) me to continue my training in the Dallas area. Whooopeee! (They are trying to train me on stuff that have been working with for nearly 2 years. Last time they tried this, I was teaching the teacher. Ringing my hands together What can I teach them this time, Whaaahhhaaa)

I would really like to say hello to as many people as I possible can. So please let me know if you would like to be graced with my presents. My feelings will not be hurt if you don't wont to see me (I'll just egg your house). My training start's the 10th, but I shall be there sunday night thru friday evening.

Love you guys,

HICFlyGirl

(Salem, Joy and Steve's daughter)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I would love to meet up with you. Count me in!!

Where is your training taking place?

Lisa

• Badger
    Badger

Love to meet you! let us know when and where...and we can hang...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

We're legends in our minds here in Texas....please come and join us. Cruzan and Big Tex always need another reason to have an apostafest!

• Jade
    Jade

Count me in!!! Let me know the details and we will defintely get together. I'll PM you my phone number. Your mom has it too. It would be great to see you again.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You have a PM!!!! This is exciting!!!! Let us know what time you're getting in on Sunday and maybe we can all meet for dinner. Also, since Big Tex and I work downtown, if your training is in the vicinity we can all go to lunch too!

Nina

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

So please let me know if you would like to be graced with my presents.

Absolutely!!!! I love getting presents so bring a bunch

...did you mean would we like to be graced with your "Parousia"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit