old friends, serial killer, apostate eye scan, and me the flying witch

by proudassmonkey 4 Replies latest jw friends

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

ok so here's my dream that i had last night.....

i was at the kingdom hall that i used to go to when i was little. and i am sitting at the bookstudy and i get up to go to the bathroom. i run across people i haven't seen in years (sarah kulik and morwenna borden are two that i remember) and i start talking to them and i want to tell them all about what i've come to learn about the borg since being out but i don't want to seem like an apostate so i don't. and way i guess i was gone for a substantial amount of time and i get back to the bookstudy and i am fumbling around looking for where we are. the conductor looks at me and makes some snide comment about me being gone so long or whatever (and yes i had a bs conductor who would have made snide comments) so i said FU** YOU and threw my book at his head. i walk out of the room and went into the lobby where again i ran into morwenna. as she and i were talking it came across in conversation that there was a serial killer on the loose killing the apostates. and i'm like well how can you tell that they are apostate. she said there's this eye scan that they do that if you are an apostate (i get a little unclear here how alll of this happens so bear with me) no light reflects from the eye. and i saw her's and it reflected like the sheep's eye i had recently disected in biology class and then she scanned mine and well no light reflected back and i am like OH SH**!! and all of a sudden everyone vanished and this man in a mask comes up with this weird spinning weapon but lo-and-behold i was able to levitate because i was a flying witch! it is i guess a good thing to tack on when you are already apostate. but i woke up hella scared and unable to move because it felt like i had a weird spinning weapon wrapped around my neck.

so i hope you all enjoyed my entertaining story/dream. and if anyone knows morwenna borden or sarah kulik, feel free to let me know ok?

melissa

• sens
    sens

your dreams sound like mine...only usually...satan is giving the public talk

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

satan couldn't give the public talk it was tuesday night and time for a bookstudy..... duh.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

It's the pickles and ice cream before bedtime.

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

note to self: no more pickles and ice cream befor bed.... thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit