Value of bound vol.

by blownaway 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blownaway
    blownaway

What is the value of a bound Vol.? I see them on ebay for 5 bucks plus shipping. Is this what they go for? I want some of the 75 date publications like the 68 watchtower.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'm sure its whatever the market will pay. They are erasing the past with each wave of the wand.

• Londo111
    Londo111

What are the ramblings of David Koresh or Jim Jones worth?

I'd say they should have the same going rate.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Ya that is my thought. I have a few copies of some of the wild books. The finished mystery, Harp, 68 truth book, children to name a few. I also have a copy I bought in 94 of crisis of conscience and also in search of Christian freedom. I an not believe what they are getting on Amazon for these. If anyone has any other recommendations let me know.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I find them very valuable. I used to have some, and i realized that once the logs on your fireplace are extinguishing, I placed two or sometimes 3 bound volumes neatly stacked on top of the logs and these things will burn for a few hours. The key is to make sure they are closed and stacked. All that compressed paper will burn slowly. Wish i had more.

• blownaway
    blownaway

I know I get the jokes. I want some of the more blatant ones as a record to the lies they have taught. The 1968 BVol that has 1975 in it. The 1984 WBvol that has the generation of 1914 will not pass away.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

All the publications that were once on avoid are in the Archives at the Underground. If you need publications from the 70s and 60s, you need to send Atlantis a pm and he will send the documents to you by download link and they are free.

Don't pay for something you can get for free. Gramps, (grampa Atlantis as I call him) will be happy to assist.

The Underground is a source the Watchtower can not track.

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit