Anyone has any WT publications in Russian?

by Ruso 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ruso
    Ruso

I'm a russian and want to obtain some old (pre 1991) WT publications in Russian. Please help me!

• blondie
    blondie

Try Randy Watters at www.freeminds.org. He deals with publications from all over. If he doesn't have it, he may know where to get it.

Blondie

HI RUSO!!!! Welcome.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Sorry, I have some Russian publications, but they're all more recent than what you're looking for.

Do you speak Spanish? I ask only because "Ruso" is Spanish for "Russian"... I'm fluent in Spanish and know some Russian, and I don't know too many other people with that combination of languages! Anyway, welcome to JWD.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

why dont you write to watchtower (www.watchtower.org)...they probably have some :)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Previet!

I had some Russian tracts around 1993 vintage, but I'm not sure if I still have them or not.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Izobenc... I doubt that the WTS has any pre-'91 publications in print in Russian. At least, not publications that were translated into Russian before '91, and I assume that's what Ruso is looking for.

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Do you speak Spanish? I ask only because "Ruso" is Spanish for "Russian"... I'm fluent in Spanish and know some Russian, and I don't know too many other people with that combination of languages!

I think that Cuba has plenty of them.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL Touche.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit