You Know's Spiritual Mad Cow Disease

by AlanF 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

It's evident to all readers besides Fredhall that our beloved You Know is suffering from Spiritual Mad Cow Disease. Parallel to the disease after which it is named, it is contracted by eating Spiritual Food infected with an unusual pathogen which gets deep into the brain and gradually destroys it. Symptoms include instability, uttering loud noises and falling on one's face.

Spiritual Mad Cow Disease is propagated in an interesting way. The real thing is propagated by grinding up infected cows in large mechanical meat grinders and feeding the infected tailings to healthy cows. The spiritual thing is propagated by grinding up infected JWs in the Kingdom Hall meat grinder and getting healthy people to drink the drippings. The results of both diseases are horrendous to behold: mental, spiritual and emotional breakdown; broken relationships; inability to stand on one's own feet; in the early stages a marked inability to perform normal mental functions; in the final stages a holy brain.

You Know appears to be in the final stages of Spiritual Mad Cow Disease. Fredhall is immune to both diseases since one needs first to have a brain to be infected.

AlanF

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

The reason why a have a spiritual disease is because I'm not a shit head like most of you.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

It never ceases to astound me how standards must have dropped in the org.
    There was a time when bad language was frowned upon and a matter for the elders.
    Now it seems anything goes especially where abusing non-JW's is concerned.
    Tut tut.

Free

• AlanF
    AlanF

Good one, there, Fridolin! Your inept comment is a perfect illustration of your brainlessness. In fact, your ineluctible ineptitude with both the English language and with the normal human activity of thinking illustrates what happens to JWs who stay too long. Do keep posting.

AlanF

• Kent
    Kent

Fredhall is immune to both diseases since one needs first to have a brain to be infected.

Yeah. I believe Mr. Fred "parlor house" Hall is a spy from the Writing Department. Everyone in there lost their brains centuries ago - and he simply seems like a perfect subject.

Yakki Da

Kent
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• logical
    logical

I think You Know is best ignored. The more we prove him wrong the more he will think he is being persecuted and he will preach more.

Maybe if we just ignore him he will go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit