Know I'm concerened

by gumby 9 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Why in the hell did the weiner thread get deleted?! Good frickin grief! I saw nothing BAD in that thread. What in the hell's up?

Gumby

• flower
    flower

Guess some people have something against hot dogs. Maybe because they dont have hot dogs often enough. The more hotdogs you have the more you will enjoy them. I think everyone should have them at least once a week or more. Thats about all I will say about hot dogs...lest I offend some vegetarian.

• SadElder
    SadElder

The weiner thread is still there as far as I can tell standing proud in all its' glory. You may be experiencing the same thing that others of us are. Namely the disappearing threads. I found the weiner under Active Topics.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Whoever locked the threads has extremely poor timing, because now both threads are together, making the sexual innuendo even more obvious.

• Prisca
    Prisca

The weiner thread is still there as far as I can tell standing proud in all its' glory.

I love 'em when they stand up tall and straight............ Threads, that is

• flower
    flower
    ...making the sexual innuendo even more obvious.

Sexual innuendo? What sexual innuendo?

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Yo

Fags to Cigarettes to Weiners

Seems like testing the limits to see how far one can push the boundaries to be Deleted ? Wakka Wakka

• gumby
    gumby

All I know is I couldn't access the thread and couldn't figure out why. I thought the witnesses hijacked the site or something.

Gumby

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Yeah, cause that's the first thread they'd go after ! (ROFL)

• onacruse
    onacruse

Gumby, you have a p/m.

Craig

edit to add: Thanks, Gumby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit