Yay! I get to go to the memorial this weekend

by StarTrekAngel 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I kind of expected it. This is an event that even Satan himself could attend. Yes, If the WT don't quit blaming Satan for everything, soon he will be more qualified for mercy than the F&D slave himself (or themselves). So in order to keep the piece with the family, an appearance is a must. The good thing is that we will be in Austin, not in our home turf. That means no need to put on a face for elders on the hunt.

My relatives are near the Legend Oaks Area. William Cannon Dr and Hwy 290. I figure we will be at the KH on 71 or Manchaca.

Look around for a white tall guy with a hispanic wife and two girls. Drop by and say hi!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Go hungry. I hear the Lord's Evening Meal is rather tasty.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Satan loves the memorial! He sees 8 million jdubs rejecting Christ by not partaking!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point nowwhat?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The whole dog and pony show is so utterly ridiculous. There’s an “anointed” claimer in our area and I wanted once to ask him, (but I didn’t because it would have been ugly), a question. It goes like this...

If you are sitting in the row at the hall, and the wine is coming down the row towards you, and there’s an invited ‘study’ (person) who is Catholic and belongs to “apostate Christendom” (as Watchtower calls it) who gets the cup first and who drinks from the cup... are you going to share with them in the cup? Does he share in Christ’ blood with with you?

Or, if you drink from the cup, and pass the cup along, and such a person shares in the cup after you, do you feel one in Christ with such a person?

With whomever you have gathered to share the cup and the bread, it is with these you are yolkfellow in Christ. You share the blood and the flesh of the Christ, you brothers.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Sorry to hear that it will be your evenings entertainment. 104 years of re-hashing the same story and counting.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I heard from a little tweet that this is going to be the final one! (could be) (probably) (don't miss out) (there will be a last one)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit