Too funny.....which smurf are you?????????? LOL

by Jesika 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

(I HATE circuit assemblies!!!!!!)

And the next apostofest is when??????

OMG!!!!! The apostates are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW THE BORG.....I'd rather FRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M OUT!!!!! Now I can ride em'!! YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love the Kingom Melodies too!!! "From house to house, from door to door, the holy crap we spread......" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Loose conduct is NOT tolerated!!!!!!!!!

Apostate Fo' sho' boyeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(ex-jw's LOVE self-mutilation!!!)

Hello, My name is Ray Franz...("For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good felllllooooowwww!, which none of us can deny!!!!!!!!)

(Need we say more???? Hey, pass it already damn it....PUFF PUFF .............GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at me....I'm a regular pioneer........

I'll give you three good reasons to leave the Borg..............(LOL, just three???)

Is this the Smurf that ran thru the Kingdom Hall??????????????

I FINALLY lost my virginity...............

and I have you to thank!!!!!!!!!!!

No, thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, should I feel guilty????? Naw.............!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! OMG!!!! It's the "Wild Beast"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is my wonderful, beautiful, intelligent sister that helped me with this thread!!! Smooches from Charice!!!!!!!!!!!!! (puertogerm)

• shamus
    shamus

Jesika,

I know that you worked really hard on your thread... you really did.

Hon, the only thing that I can see are those red X's. Sorry to give you the bad news.

• puertogerm
    puertogerm

ok, so what do I do??? You HAVE to see this!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Wait till she fixes it. Nothing you can do.

• barry
    barry

I know its funny I just cant see the pics. Barry

• Jesika
    Jesika

puertogerm is my younger sister...........I told her about strike 9 and she tried it.......but it didn't work.

She posted under my name since more here know me then her............can you tell me/my sister how to post these pics........you HAVE to see them.....you will be ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise!!!!!!!!

You all have to understand we are both puter stupid .

Hope this will work soon.......cause me and my sister were LOAO (laughing our asses OFF) at these captions with the pics!!!!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Jes

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

you all can look at my little smurf children, while Jesika and her sister work on strike9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit