Downloading WTL?

by J44XM 9 Replies latest jw friends

• J44XM
    J44XM

Is there any place on the Web or on Usenet at which I can download the latest Watchtower Library CD-ROM? Thanks much.

• shamus
    shamus

Um, Maybe...

I think that posters here would have to get to know you better before letting you into the site. After all, we don't know who you are.

• shamus
    shamus

*smacks head*

Welcome to the board, BTW!

• Beans
    Beans

I think that is an infringement of Copyright so it wouldn't be available. Perhaps you have a friend who can give you a copy or get you one!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ted Jaracz will make you a copy.

We're all morons here and wouldn't know how.

Thanks for dropping by, and have a GREAT day!

• J44XM
    J44XM

As to my identity, I can understand the trepidation. I've actually posted here regularly in the past, about a year ago or so. (It was under this username or "JD44c8." Were user stats reset in the past several months?) I actually wrote an article about the whole pedophile issue in my university paper, which was posted in a thread here a year ago. (I tried a search here for that thread but was unsuccessful.) I would reveal more, but I'm still tied to the organization, however barely, in order to keep my relationship with my parents. Fire Dragon and Starrgodfree (sp?) know me, but I don't think they're active here these days. (I know I can get F.D. here if that'll do the trick.) Thanks much.

• Beans
    Beans

If your still tied to the ORGANIZATION it would seem easy for you to get a copy??????????@#^%@*&^

• J44XM
    J44XM

Well, yes, I'm tied to it, but I'm a longtime-inactive one and I have little desire to be in any contact with any JWs. If push comes to shove, I can re-ask my mother for one, but I'd rather find it online if it's possible.

• J44XM
    J44XM

To the person who helped me out off-board, you have my thanks. I can't find the PMs we sent, so I don't know who you are. If you'd like, e-mail me (see my profile) or PM me again and I'll thank you personally!

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

JX44M,

Hi and welcome.

You ask about downloading the WTL....even if you somehow find it on-line, remember that the size of the download would be at least 500 MB, so the question arises as to the practicality of a download, even with a high speed connection....

---Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit