So now what?

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 7 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

I have seen myself at times striving to be the human personification of self control ....... I have also been seen gladly diving into the low sink of debauchery and lovin it .

Yet the problem arises ......I AM BORED ......Now what ??

Could it be that now its time for me to find the Nirvana known only as Balance ?

I find myself in a cycle of self destruction , Yet I don?t wish to stop.

Or am I to stay right here .....tearing down the world piece by piece ..... like old wallpaper from the 70s in grandmas livingroom ......only to rebuild it yet again into a form that pleases me for the moment .

These and other quandary are running through my mind tonight ......I anticipate being awake the most of tonight deep in thought ........or maybe its just the Solar cloud that hit earth today .......Nah .

May the four winds blow us all safely home .

NwS

• sens
    sens

nws....im very bored...join the club...it must be going around.

• Gopher
    Gopher

NWS,

Self-destruction is never good. Self-reconstruction is okay.

So what is the thing in life that's exciting? What goals do you have? Is it something about family, or your career -- or perhaps a hobby?

If you're bored perhaps you could find a place to volunteer to help those less fortunate. Maybe something like that will restore your focus and positivity.

Just my .02.

These comments are only my opinion. I am not trained in psychology, psychiatry or any such professions. So take my thoughts as just the musings of a fellow poster who cares.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I find myself in a cycle of self destruction , Yet I don?t wish to stop.

Or am I to stay right here .....tearing down the world piece by piece

Me

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Interesting post!

Why do we feel the need to control in life?

Is it because of the way we are programmed from birth?

So we don't stick out in the crowd and look different?

Why not just be ourselves?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Well, you're human, that's for sure. We all seem to struggle with that, I think - paragons of virtue one minute, pigs the next. It never seems to end.

~Pig Class~

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Birds of a feather

NwS

• Valis
    Valis

NWS..perhaps a new hobby? maybe one that is not so cerebral? What are some of the things you have been wanting to do? I'm waiting for it to get colder so our wildlife service can stock our lakes w/trout and I can go fishing myself. You know what they say about the devil and idle hands...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit