Wanna send me some current books?

by Buster 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Buster
    Buster

I've been wantin' to read (at least look at) some of the recent stuff. So, any current JW's out there willing to send me:

• Daniel book
    • both Isaiah books
    • Is there a recent Jehovah book?
    • a recent Watchtower or two

Of course I'll pay postage and the suggested donation. You can report them as placements. I'm tired of waiting for that per chance call at my door.

Before you say it: I am fulling prepared to be underimpressed with the scholarly content.

- Cliff

• Odrade
    Odrade

I have a new copy of the Isaiah 1 book around here. Might have an Isaiah 2 also, let me look. Are you talking about the "Is there a Creator who cares about you?" 1998, or is there another I'm forgetting about? If that's the one, I have one of those too. Not sure about the Daniel book. I've only managed to uproot my "study copy" and really don't want to send that for obvious reasons.

Odrade

Okay, found it: "Draw Close to Jehovah" 2002, also I do have an Isaiah 2 book, only partially studied. I'd be happy to send them.

O

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

If what you want is on the 2001 CD, it may be easier to have someone mail you a copy of a CD. I recall that someone on the forum has provided that service.

• Buster
    Buster

Odrade - you have a PM

Concerned: I know that stuff is available. But I work with these damnable computers all day and the last thing I want it to let is seep into any more of my civilian life.

• Joker10
    Joker10

I want to get a hold of recent KM's. If anybody knows some info on how I can get them, please let me know. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit