Anybody want to see my independent film?

by dolphman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• dolphman
    dolphman

I'm making a movie. It's called "the life and times of MC Beer Bong"

here is the url: http://www.mcbeerbong.com

It's about a Chinese-American guy who gets turned into a rap star by corrupt record producers. It's a comedy.

If you go to the "Download Film Clips" section, you can download some clips. The best ones are "Music Video Shoot" and "Actual Music Video". You'll need quicktime to view the clips. Right-Click the link and select "Save Target As". It's easier this way.

The bios on the actors are pretty funny too.

I'm interested in any feedback yall might have.

have fun

Rich (the director. I also play the gay guy).

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Sounds interesting! When I'm done with my dreadful homework later, I will check it out!!

• dolphman
    dolphman

Thanks spunkychick...remember to right-click and select "save target as" on any film clips you might download, it'll save you big headaches. I'm sure you've got enough of those already from doing homework.

I wish i was better at exporting movies to the web, i can only export .mov (quicktime) files for now.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOLOLOL* man that is some funny stuff....*LOL*

"Who the f**k is Justin Jackson?" *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

I'm still downloading the second part...*LOL* but I think everyone should wake up w/a bra covering their eyes and an asian chick asleep in their lap...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

*LOLOLOL* big gay dude is hillarious...*LOL* *LOL* blah blah blah....*LOL*

god bless hot asian chicks! dirty deeds indeed...*LOL*

ah shit this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dolphman
    dolphman

Thanks District Overbeer for the comments! I play Big Gay Dude. He has a ton more parts in the complete movie. These are just some clips.

Wait till you get to the Music Video Shoot. That is my personal favorite. The way the Music Video Director rants and raves is incredible. He's not even a real actor. But i wrote the part based on his personality.

I hope when my movie is done it gets into some prominent film festivals. My last film made it into a few, so I've got my fingers crossed.

It was shot on a Canon GL-1 (about a 1200 dollar camera on Ebay) and edited on my G4 Mac. I've spent about $800 bucks on actually making the movie. Most of the cost has gone towards transpo and tape costs.

Thanks again. I appreciate all critiques.

--RIch

• dolphman
    dolphman

Getting good reviews from everyone. Thanks a lot. I'll take the bad ones too. It's ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit