Where Was Leo Greenlees When In California?

by qua 3 Replies latest jw friends

• qua
    qua

Alan had posted the following inquiry on a less frequented sideboard so maybe here some of the greater number of readers will see and provide the answer for him. My guess is that Greenlees was probably in or near Los Angeles, but that's just a guess. When his being a pedophile became too widely known, Greenlees had to leave the Governing Body but he was not disfellowshipped.

AlanFLeo Greenlees - Where Was He in California? 24-Oct-03 18:24 Oct 25, 2003

Post 2862 of 2880
    since 07-Mar-01

Many posters know that former Governing Body member Leo Greenlees was ousted from the GB in 1984 for molesting a little boy. I hear tell that he was in California after that, and died some years later after spending time in a New Orleans, Louisiana congregation.

If anyone can shed light on exactly where Greenlees was from 1984 until his death, I'd appreciate it. This is very important.

AlanF

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I put Alan in touch with someone who personally knew Greenlees & knows much of his story.

• qua
    qua

I think you said in another place that Greenlees went to San Diego. Jaracz was in L.A.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Yes, I was told by a very reliable source that Greenlees had moved to the San Diego area after being quietly ousted from the Governing Body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit