What do you think?

by bajarama 2 Replies latest jw friends

• bajarama
    bajarama

I believe Fred Hall, You Know and Apostle AK are all in a df'd state with their local congs. They are shamed by this fact, and proceed to come off as spiritual gaints, fighting apostates to gain favor with their imaginary deity. They're still imprisoned by the borg in chains of guilt and fear.

Having been left for dead by their fellow dubs, they've been searching for some form of human contact and attention. During that search they found this and other db boards. Since they are still in a df'd state they justify their association with other df'd individuals.

What do you think?

Prohibit watchtower propaganda.

bajarama

• Prisca
    Prisca

Fred Hall :
    The Fred Hall here is not the same Fred Hall that was on H20, IMHO. Just a poor imitation of him.

You Know :
    I think may be the same You Know from H20, but then again, who's to know? If he is, then I dare say he is not the most popular person in his KH.

TheApostleAK :
    Is not the WTS defender you think he is. He almost got caught by them, but fortunately got out in time. Haven't you noticed there is also a poster here called TheApostateAK? hhmmm...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

The important thing is that these guys (or ladies) are around and allowed to freely speak.

Where they fall flat is with their strawman man and ad hominen attacks. People like Alan, Farkel, Norm, Kent and others can use the Watch Tower magazines own words and then expose the nonsense in the arguement. Thus, for any witness who "stumbles into this site" they get to see the real problems with the Borg.

I must admit the part that impresses me is that these people don't quit. I was in a debate and exposing the blood policy for what it is with about six other witnesses at the Omaha World Herald newspaper site. Thanks to the power provided by Lee Elder, Wayne, Jeffry and Dr. Muramoto, they didn't stand a chance and they stopped debating with me. The same was true when Dr. S. Muramoto, Lee Elder, Jeffry and others exposed the blood doctrine at the bmj site. The HLC member & other witnesses went for a while but enventually quit posting (guess they knew they were "licked").

Remember freedom for all will eventually stop the bigotry (in this case creed bigotry). Because freedom allows the bigotry to be exposed for what it is and how it hurts.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit