REJOINING THE HUMAN RACE

by SolidSender 1 Replies latest jw friends

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

you were bought at a price; do not become slave of men. 1 Cor 7.23, NEB

Waiting hi,

on July 16, 11.41pm you wrote to friend :

Friend,
    I watched you infuriate and belittle SC. I watched your wording as you tore him, his ideas, opinions, brotherly insight, etc. to shreads.
    He may have come to the point of disassociation sooner or later - but with your adroit prodding, you got him to that point within short weeks. To be honest, I was quite shocked, like several here. It was his choice, true, but he came to this forum a full-time pioneer, married to an unbelieving wife, 3 kids and 2 damned turtles. Perhaps that's the profile of a livid apostate, but I doubt it.
    For a spiritual brother, I would think that would bother your conscience tremendously, and you would take care with your powerful tool of words.
    Why do you continue? I am a sister, and I truly don't understand your lack of insight to other persons. I appreciate your skills of words, but I don't understand your shredding of persons.

Why criticize friend for doing SC the favor of expediting his rejoining of the human race ?
    You should be encouraging more of this kind of behavior from friend & xandit etc. Friend & Xandit please continue to post here and promote the rejoining of the human race of others.
    -SolidSender

• waiting
    waiting

SS,

Your thoughts and mine are far apart. I'm tired of yours. Grow up.
    [url= http://grandma.simplenet.com/LittlestAngels.htm]Heaven's Littlest Angels[/url]

There are things in life and death more important than your thoughts, or at least should be.

waiting

ps, I would have provided a link, but it wasn't working properly. Take the time to go there, ok?

Edited by - waiting on 18 July 2000 23:16:36

Edited by - waiting on 18 July 2000 23:19:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit