Will the brothers at Brooklyn Bethel answer my questions?

by Benny Sikter 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Dear friends, Can I use your email address to discuss with you? I really want to hear your reply to these questions:

How did the death of Jesus Christ buy back what Adam had lost? In a spiritual way or physical? If physically, why is not Adam alive? If spiritually, why is Jesus Christ still alive? And should these two sons of God remain dead physically? Did God, because of the origin sin of Adam, loose one or two or none of His sons? (See Acts 2:22-36; Romans 6:7)

Does the Almighty God really need a sacrifice to be in good relationship to man? If a little boy had been disobedient to his father, does his father in return need anything from his little boy? Should the boy kill himself or should he give his father some money or something else in order to cover up his disobedience? Opposite, should the father kill his own little boy or take something from him in order to cover up his disobedience? (See Isaiah 1:18; Acts 17:25; Compare Mark 9:43-48)

Would Adam and Eve ever be resurrected from the dead ones? If not, will their resurrected sons and daughters miss their parents in Gods New World? And what about the grandchildren? Will they miss their grandparents? Is it possible for those resurrected children “to keep paying a due compensation to their parents and grandparents” in the future for the reason that they are living because Adam and Eve had give birth and raised them? Is Jehovah God “satisfying the desire of every living thing” or just “not quite” every living thing? (Psalm 145:16; 1 Timothy 5:4; See Acts 24:15)

Love[email protected]

• dmouse
    dmouse

I seem to remember that the answer to these questions relies on the fact that Adam was perfect when he sinned. According to the Society, a perfect creature doesn't make 'mistakes' so any sin by them is a knowing, deliberate and wilful act of defiance against God. So there can never be forgiveness for a perfect creature that sins.

• shotgun
    shotgun

What about all the perfect sinless angels which rebelled and got a suspended sentence?

The boys in brooklyn will not provide anything in the way of an answer, they cannot understand simple bible truths like mercy and forgiving.

As far as Adam and Eve go..read the book Who Wrote the Bible....fascinating the way it opens up the politics involved in the writing of the bible and how this becomes evident when you know what to look for.

• shotgun
    shotgun

BTW Benny welcome to the forum

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Hi friends,

I think that I have sent twenty letters or more to Brooklyn Bethel (fifty letters or more to Sweden Bethel) during my time as a member of their congregation. But no answers to my scriptural questions have ever been given to me. And no elders have visited me in order to instruct me according to the truth. (See Matthew 25:42-46)

That unchristian ignorance was the reason to my disassociation last summer. (See Revelation 18:4) Should not true Christians follow the words in 1 Peter 3:15 and always be “ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect”?

Love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit